Dog Bite Lawyer Alma, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Alma, IL. Alma pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Poorly trained or poorly cared for dogs can become aggressive and bite neighbors, deliverymen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you should always get medical attention for a dog bite. Just because someone says it’s a “dog bite” doesn’t mean you don’t need medical care. You’ve been attacked, and you do have rights that you can use. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Alma can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Alma
Hassakis Law is a local Alma personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you need more information regarding how a claim is filed, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Alma as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Alma pet owner is willing to do that. They will try to place the blame on your for the attack, or that their pet shouldn’t be punished for a one time attack. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Alma secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs are animals with a strong bite force. Their mouths are made for ripping and puncturing their food. A dog bite is almost assured to leave scars or other deformaties. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Alma can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – If the bite was bad enough, you might have to see a physical therapist. These classes aren’t free. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Every dog bite claim in Alma is unique, and your case may warrant a higher judgment. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Alma fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Alma – Lawyer near me Alma
Dogs should never bite anyone, and only do so when they are stressed or are poorly trained. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We’re going to fight on your side, for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Alma takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.