Dog Bite Lawyer Clinton County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Clinton County, IL. Clinton County pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, it can either be because the animal has an aggressive tendency, or because they feel threatened and are protecting their space.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you should always get medical attention for a dog bite. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. It’s an attack on you by an untrained and poorly restrained animal, and you have rights. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Clinton County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Clinton County
Hassakis Law is a local Clinton County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. These types of cases involve traumatic injuries, and serious medical bills. We WILL defend your rights and recovery. A dog bite isn’t cute or funny, it’s painful and can cause serious injuries. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, what you can expect to be awarded for your injuries, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Clinton County as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
The dog owner won’t always accept responsibility for the actions of their pet. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their pet shouldn’t be punished for a one time attack. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Clinton County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs are animals with a strong bite force. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Injuries, even if they aren’t life-threatening, can cause you to lose work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Depending upon the severity of the injury, you may need to see a physical therapist and go through rehabilitation classes. You shouldn’t have to pay for these classes. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Every dog bite claim in Clinton County is unique, and your case may warrant a higher judgment. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Clinton County will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Clinton County – Lawyer near me Clinton County
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. This can be used against the pet owner, especially if they were warned beforehand to properly confine and care for their animal.
Hassakis Law is prepared to fight for you. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Clinton County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.