Dog Bite Lawyer Edwards County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Edwards County, IL. Not every pet owner in Edwards County is a responsible pet owner. Poorly trained or poorly cared for dogs can become aggressive and bite neighbors, deliverymen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can either be because the animal has an aggressive tendency, or because they feel threatened and are protecting their space.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. Any injuries you have should be taken care of by a doctor. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you’re suffering from the injuries sustained during the bite, and you’re now having to pay for medical bills related to the attack, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Edwards County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Edwards County
Hassakis Law is a local Edwards County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We’ve fought these claims before and we know how terrible a dog attack can be. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you have questions regarding the legal process for a dog bite, how much you can recover for your injuries, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Edwards County as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
The dog owner won’t always accept responsibility for the actions of their pet. They will try to place the blame on your for the attack, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Edwards County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their mouths are made for ripping and puncturing their food. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. You weren’t made to shrug off a dog bite, you will most likely have to see a doctor, and doctors don’t work for free. We can make sure that the person responsible for your injuries pays.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. You shouldn’t have to pay for these classes. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your dog bite claim in Edwards County may have complexities that make it different from other claims. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Edwards County fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Edwards County – Lawyer near me Edwards County
Dogs should never bite anyone, and only do so when they are stressed or are poorly trained. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
Our Team can fight for the judgment, reward, and recover you deserve. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Edwards County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.