Dog Bite Lawyer Fairfield, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Fairfield, IL. Owning a dog is a responsibility, and not every Fairfield resident treats pet ownership as seriously as they should. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog bites almost always leave puncture wounds, lacerations, and infections. Your injuries deserve medical attention. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You didn’t ask to be bit by a dog, and you didn’t ask to take on the medical bills that came from it. If you’re suffering from the injuries sustained during the bite, and you’re now having to pay for medical bills related to the attack, or you’ve been forced to miss work and lose wages, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Fairfield can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Fairfield
Hassakis Law is a local Fairfield personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We WILL defend your rights and recovery. A dog bite is not a joke, and isn’t something you should just brush off. You have rights. If you need more information regarding how a claim is filed, what you can expect to be awarded for your injuries, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Fairfield as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Fairfield pet owner is willing to do that. They will try to convince you that it’s your fault, or that you provoked the animal, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Fairfield secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs are animals with a strong bite force. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. All types of rehabilitation cost money. You can legally force the dog owner to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog was known to be an aggressive animal, and the pet owner did nothing to contain their dog, then you can seek further punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Fairfield fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fairfield – Lawyer near me Fairfield
Dogs should never bite anyone, and only do so when they are stressed or are poorly trained. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Fairfield takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.