Dog Bite Lawyer Fayette County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Fayette County, IL. Not every pet owner in Fayette County is a responsible pet owner. Dogs can be incredible companions for any family, but when they are neglected or not trained properly they can also be dangerous to neighbors, deliverymen/postmen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can be out of fear, an aggressive nature, out of protection of a family member, or because the dog is trying to assert itself.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Your injuries deserve medical attention. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. It’s an attack on you by an untrained and poorly restrained animal, and you have rights. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Fayette County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Fayette County
Hassakis Law is a local Fayette County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. A dog bite isn’t cute or funny, it’s painful and can cause serious injuries. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, how much you can recover for your injuries, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Fayette County as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
The dog owner won’t always accept responsibility for the actions of their pet. They’ll say you were responsible for the dog’s actions, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Fayette County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Fayette County can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work. You can’t afford to take off work, and you’ve lost wages because of the dog bite. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – If the bite was bad enough, you might have to see a physical therapist. All types of rehabilitation cost money. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog has bitten someone before, or if there have been complaints against the animal and the pet owner still refused to properly train their animal, punitive damages can be sought against the pet owner.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Fayette County will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fayette County – Lawyer near me Fayette County
Dogs should never bite anyone, and only do so when they are stressed or are poorly trained. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
Our Team can fight for the judgment, reward, and recover you deserve. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Fayette County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.