Dog Bite Lawyer Flora, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Flora, IL. Owning a dog is a responsibility, and not every Flora resident treats pet ownership as seriously as they should. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog bites are not a joke, they are often serious injuries that can cause deformities or lasting health issues. Your injuries deserve medical attention. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Flora can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Flora
Hassakis Law is a local Flora personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We’ve fought these claims before and we know how terrible a dog attack can be. We will take your claim seriously, and we will fight for the recovery and legal compensation you deserve. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you need more information regarding how a claim is filed, what you can expect to be awarded for your injuries, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Flora as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Flora pet owner is willing to do that. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their pet shouldn’t be punished for a one time attack. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Flora secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dog’s have powerful jaws and sharp teeth. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Flora can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – Any injury can cause you to miss work. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. All types of rehabilitation cost money. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had bit someone, before, and the owner did nothing to change its behavior, then you can seek punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Every dog bite claim in Flora is unique, and your case may warrant a higher judgment. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Flora will always fight on your behalf to make sure that you get everything you deserve, and that the negligent pet owner doesn’t get off free.
Dog Bite Lawyer Flora – Lawyer near me Flora
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. This can be used against the pet owner, especially if they were warned beforehand to properly confine and care for their animal.
Hassakis Law is prepared to fight for you. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Flora takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.