Dog Bite Lawyer Franklin County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Franklin County, IL. Franklin County pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Dogs can be incredible companions for any family, but when they are neglected or not trained properly they can also be dangerous to neighbors, deliverymen/postmen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Any injuries you have should be taken care of by a doctor. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. It’s an attack on you by an untrained and poorly restrained animal, and you have rights. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to take days off of work to get the medical treatment you need for the attack, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Franklin County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Franklin County
Hassakis Law is a local Franklin County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. These types of cases involve traumatic injuries, and serious medical bills. We WILL defend your rights and recovery. A dog bite isn’t cute or funny, it’s painful and can cause serious injuries. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, how much you can recover for your injuries, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Franklin County as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their dog was just acting in their defense. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Franklin County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs are animals with a strong bite force. They are made for killing or injuring other animals. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Injuries, even if they aren’t life-threatening, can cause you to lose work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Depending upon the severity of the injury, you may need to see a physical therapist and go through rehabilitation classes. You shouldn’t have to pay for these classes. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Every dog bite claim in Franklin County is unique, and your case may warrant a higher judgment. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Franklin County won’t stop fighting for your rights until you get everything you need and deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Franklin County – Lawyer near me Franklin County
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
We’re going to fight on your side, for your rights. You can get a legal recovery from a dog bite. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Franklin County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.