Dog Bite Lawyer Grayville, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Grayville, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Grayville is responsible. Poorly trained or poorly cared for dogs can become aggressive and bite neighbors, deliverymen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog bites almost always leave puncture wounds, lacerations, and infections. Any injuries you have should be taken care of by a doctor. “It’s just a dog bite” isn’t going to get you medical care or medication for the infection that came from the bite. You didn’t ask to be bit by a dog, and you didn’t ask to take on the medical bills that came from it. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve been forced to miss work and lose wages, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Grayville can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Grayville
Hassakis Law is a local Grayville personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We know how traumatic a dog attack can be, and how devastating the injuries can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. A dog bite is not a joke, and isn’t something you should just brush off. You have rights. If you need more information regarding how a claim is filed, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Grayville as soon as possible. We’re ready to help you recover physically and financially and make sure that you get everything you are owed. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They will try to convince you that it’s your fault, or that you provoked the animal, or that their pet shouldn’t be punished for a one time attack. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Grayville secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their mouths are made for ripping and puncturing their food. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. We can help you get the full cost of these medical bills covered so that you don’t have to worry about the stress of repaying them.
- Wages Lost – Any injury can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. You can’t afford to take off work, and you’ve lost wages because of the dog bite. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. These classes aren’t free. The pet owner will be required, by law, to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Grayville will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Grayville – Lawyer near me Grayville
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
Hassakis Law is prepared to fight for you. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Grayville takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.