Dog Bite Lawyer Johnsonville, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Johnsonville, IL. Johnsonville pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be out of fear, an aggressive nature, out of protection of a family member, or because the dog is trying to assert itself.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Your injuries deserve medical attention. “It’s just a dog bite” isn’t going to get you medical care or medication for the infection that came from the bite. You’ve been attacked, and you do have rights that you can use. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve been forced to miss work and lose wages, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Johnsonville can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Johnsonville
Hassakis Law is a local Johnsonville personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We’ve fought these claims before and we know how terrible a dog attack can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Johnsonville as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
The dog owner won’t always accept responsibility for the actions of their pet. They’ll say you were responsible for the dog’s actions, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Johnsonville secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dog’s have powerful jaws and sharp teeth. They are made for killing or injuring other animals. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. You weren’t made to shrug off a dog bite, you will most likely have to see a doctor, and doctors don’t work for free. We can help you get the full cost of these medical bills covered so that you don’t have to worry about the stress of repaying them.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. You can’t afford to take off work, and you’ve lost wages because of the dog bite. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog has bitten someone before, or if there have been complaints against the animal and the pet owner still refused to properly train their animal, punitive damages can be sought against the pet owner.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Johnsonville fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Johnsonville – Lawyer near me Johnsonville
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Johnsonville takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.