Dog Bite Lawyer Lawrence County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Lawrence County, IL. Not every pet owner in Lawrence County is a responsible pet owner. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. Any injuries you have should be taken care of by a doctor. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. You’ve been attacked, and you do have rights that you can use. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Lawrence County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Lawrence County
Hassakis Law is a local Lawrence County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, what you should be able to recover from your claim, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Lawrence County as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They will try to convince you that it’s your fault, or that you provoked the animal, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Lawrence County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have jaws that are built for breaking bones. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Lawrence County can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Depending upon the severity of the injury, you may need to see a physical therapist and go through rehabilitation classes. All types of rehabilitation cost money. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
While these are the most common recoveries we get for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Every dog bite claim in Lawrence County is unique, and your case may warrant a higher judgment. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Lawrence County fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Lawrence County – Lawyer near me Lawrence County
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Lawrence County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.