Dog Bite Lawyer Lawrenceville, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Lawrenceville, IL. Lawrenceville pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Poorly trained or poorly cared for dogs can become aggressive and bite neighbors, deliverymen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog bites almost always leave puncture wounds, lacerations, and infections. They are serious injuries that deserve to be seen to by a doctor, or a medical professional. “It’s just a dog bite” isn’t going to get you medical care or medication for the infection that came from the bite. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Lawrenceville can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Lawrenceville
Hassakis Law is a local Lawrenceville personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We know how traumatic a dog attack can be, and how devastating the injuries can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, what you should be able to recover from your claim, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Lawrenceville as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They’ll say you were responsible for the dog’s actions, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Lawrenceville secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their mouths are made for ripping and puncturing their food. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Lawrenceville can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – Injuries, even if they aren’t life-threatening, can cause you to lose work. You can’t afford to miss work. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – If the bite was bad enough, you might have to see a physical therapist. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your dog bite claim in Lawrenceville may have complexities that make it different from other claims. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Lawrenceville will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Lawrenceville – Lawyer near me Lawrenceville
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. This can be used against the pet owner, especially if they were warned beforehand to properly confine and care for their animal.
We’re going to fight on your side, for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Lawrenceville takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.