Dog Bite Lawyer Mascoutah, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Mascoutah, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Mascoutah is responsible. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can either be because the animal has an aggressive tendency, or because they feel threatened and are protecting their space.
Dog bites are not a joke, they are often serious injuries that can cause deformities or lasting health issues. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you should always get medical attention for a dog bite. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. You’ve been attacked, and you do have rights that you can use. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve been forced to miss work and lose wages, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Mascoutah can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Mascoutah
Hassakis Law is a local Mascoutah personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We know how traumatic a dog attack can be, and how devastating the injuries can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you need more information regarding how a claim is filed, what you can expect to be awarded for your injuries, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Mascoutah as soon as possible. We’re ready to help you recover physically and financially and make sure that you get everything you are owed. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They’ll say you were responsible for the dog’s actions, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Mascoutah secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dog’s have powerful jaws and sharp teeth. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. We can help you get the full cost of these medical bills covered so that you don’t have to worry about the stress of repaying them.
- Wages Lost – Any injury can cause you to miss work. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. You shouldn’t have to pay for these classes. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog was known to be an aggressive animal, and the pet owner did nothing to contain their dog, then you can seek further punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your claim may require more legal costs, or it may be relatively simple and fast. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Mascoutah won’t stop fighting for your rights until you get everything you need and deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Mascoutah – Lawyer near me Mascoutah
Dogs bite when they aren’t being taken care of, or when they are negliected. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
Our Team can fight for the judgment, reward, and recover you deserve. You can get a legal recovery from a dog bite. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Mascoutah takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.