Dog Bite Lawyer Montgomery County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Montgomery County, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Montgomery County is responsible. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you should always get medical attention for a dog bite. Just because someone says it’s a “dog bite” doesn’t mean you don’t need medical care. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Montgomery County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Montgomery County
Hassakis Law is a local Montgomery County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We will take your claim seriously, and we will fight for the recovery and legal compensation you deserve. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, what you can expect to be awarded for your injuries, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Montgomery County as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They will try to place the blame on your for the attack, or that their dog was just acting in their defense. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Montgomery County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dog’s have powerful jaws and sharp teeth. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. You weren’t made to shrug off a dog bite, you will most likely have to see a doctor, and doctors don’t work for free. We can make sure that the person responsible for your injuries pays.
- Wages Lost – Injuries, even if they aren’t life-threatening, can cause you to lose work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. These classes aren’t free. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Every dog bite claim in Montgomery County is unique, and your case may warrant a higher judgment. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Montgomery County will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Montgomery County – Lawyer near me Montgomery County
Dogs bite when they aren’t being taken care of, or when they are negliected. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Montgomery County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.