Dog Bite Lawyer Nashville, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Nashville, IL. Nashville pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Dogs can be incredible companions for any family, but when they are neglected or not trained properly they can also be dangerous to neighbors, deliverymen/postmen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you should always get medical attention for a dog bite. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to take days off of work to get the medical treatment you need for the attack, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Nashville can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Nashville
Hassakis Law is a local Nashville personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We know how traumatic a dog attack can be, and how devastating the injuries can be. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you have questions regarding the legal process for a dog bite, what you can expect to be awarded for your injuries, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Nashville as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They will try to convince you that it’s your fault, or that you provoked the animal, or that their dog was just acting in their defense. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Nashville secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. All types of rehabilitation cost money. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Nashville fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Nashville – Lawyer near me Nashville
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We’re going to fight on your side, for your rights. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Nashville takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.