Dog Bite Lawyer Olney, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Olney, IL. Not every pet owner in Olney is a responsible pet owner. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. They are serious injuries that deserve to be seen to by a doctor, or a medical professional. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. You’ve been attacked, and you do have rights that you can use. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Olney can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Olney
Hassakis Law is a local Olney personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We’ve fought these claims before and we know how terrible a dog attack can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, how much you can recover for your injuries, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Olney as soon as possible. We’re ready to help you recover physically and financially and make sure that you get everything you are owed. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They will try to convince you that it’s your fault, or that you provoked the animal, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Olney secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have jaws that are built for breaking bones. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Olney can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You can’t afford to miss work. Your family is now suffering because of your loss of work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. All types of rehabilitation cost money. You can legally force the dog owner to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog was known to be an aggressive animal, and the pet owner did nothing to contain their dog, then you can seek further punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your claim may require more legal costs, or it may be relatively simple and fast. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Olney fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Olney – Lawyer near me Olney
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Olney takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.