Dog Bite Lawyer Red Bud, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Red Bud, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Red Bud is responsible. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Your injuries deserve medical attention. “It’s just a dog bite” isn’t going to get you medical care or medication for the infection that came from the bite. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Red Bud can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Red Bud
Hassakis Law is a local Red Bud personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We’ve fought these claims before and we know how terrible a dog attack can be. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you have questions regarding the legal process for a dog bite, how much you can recover for your injuries, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Red Bud as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They will try to place the blame on your for the attack, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Red Bud secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have jaws that are built for breaking bones. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Injuries, even if they aren’t life-threatening, can cause you to lose work. You can’t afford to miss work. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. All types of rehabilitation cost money. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your claim may require more legal costs, or it may be relatively simple and fast. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Red Bud won’t stop fighting for your rights until you get everything you need and deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Red Bud – Lawyer near me Red Bud
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Red Bud takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.