Dog Bite Lawyer Richland County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Richland County, IL. Richland County pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, it can either be because the animal has an aggressive tendency, or because they feel threatened and are protecting their space.
Dog bites are not a joke, they are often serious injuries that can cause deformities or lasting health issues. They are serious injuries that deserve to be seen to by a doctor, or a medical professional. Just because someone says it’s a “dog bite” doesn’t mean you don’t need medical care. It’s an attack on you by an untrained and poorly restrained animal, and you have rights. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to take days off of work to get the medical treatment you need for the attack, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Richland County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Richland County
Hassakis Law is a local Richland County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We know how traumatic a dog attack can be, and how devastating the injuries can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. A dog bite is not a joke, and isn’t something you should just brush off. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Richland County as soon as possible. We’re ready to help you recover physically and financially and make sure that you get everything you are owed. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Richland County pet owner is willing to do that. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Richland County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have jaws that are built for breaking bones. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Any injury can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. These classes aren’t free. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog has bitten someone before, or if there have been complaints against the animal and the pet owner still refused to properly train their animal, punitive damages can be sought against the pet owner.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your claim may require more legal costs, or it may be relatively simple and fast. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Richland County fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Richland County – Lawyer near me Richland County
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
We’re going to fight on your side, for your rights. You can get a legal recovery from a dog bite. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Richland County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.