Dog Bite Lawyer Russellville, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Russellville, IL. Owning a dog is a responsibility, and not every Russellville resident treats pet ownership as seriously as they should. Dogs can be incredible companions for any family, but when they are neglected or not trained properly they can also be dangerous to neighbors, deliverymen/postmen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog bites are not a joke, they are often serious injuries that can cause deformities or lasting health issues. Your injuries deserve medical attention. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Russellville can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Russellville
Hassakis Law is a local Russellville personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We know how traumatic a dog attack can be, and how devastating the injuries can be. We WILL defend your rights and recovery. A dog bite is not a joke, and isn’t something you should just brush off. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, how much you can recover for your injuries, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Russellville as soon as possible. We’re ready to help you recover physically and financially and make sure that you get everything you are owed. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
The dog owner won’t always accept responsibility for the actions of their pet. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Russellville secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their mouths are made for ripping and puncturing their food. A dog bite is almost assured to leave scars or other deformaties. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You can’t afford to miss work. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – If the bite was bad enough, you might have to see a physical therapist. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog has bitten someone before, or if there have been complaints against the animal and the pet owner still refused to properly train their animal, punitive damages can be sought against the pet owner.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your dog bite claim in Russellville may have complexities that make it different from other claims. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Russellville will always fight on your behalf to make sure that you get everything you deserve, and that the negligent pet owner doesn’t get off free.
Dog Bite Lawyer Russellville – Lawyer near me Russellville
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Russellville takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.