Dog Bite Lawyer Saline County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Saline County, IL. Not every pet owner in Saline County is a responsible pet owner. Poorly trained or poorly cared for dogs can become aggressive and bite neighbors, deliverymen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you should always get medical attention for a dog bite. “It’s just a dog bite” isn’t going to get you medical care or medication for the infection that came from the bite. It’s an attack on you by an untrained and poorly restrained animal, and you have rights. If you’re suffering from the injuries sustained during the bite, and you’re now having to pay for medical bills related to the attack, or you’ve had to take days off of work to get the medical treatment you need for the attack, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Saline County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Saline County
Hassakis Law is a local Saline County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We’ve fought these claims before and we know how terrible a dog attack can be. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. A dog bite is not a joke, and isn’t something you should just brush off. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, how much you can recover for your injuries, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Saline County as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They will try to convince you that it’s your fault, or that you provoked the animal, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Saline County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have jaws that are built for breaking bones. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. You can’t afford to take off work, and you’ve lost wages because of the dog bite. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – If the bite was bad enough, you might have to see a physical therapist. All types of rehabilitation cost money. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog has bitten someone before, or if there have been complaints against the animal and the pet owner still refused to properly train their animal, punitive damages can be sought against the pet owner.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Saline County will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Saline County – Lawyer near me Saline County
Dogs should never bite anyone, and only do so when they are stressed or are poorly trained. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We’re going to fight on your side, for your rights. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Saline County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.