Dog Bite Lawyer Sesser, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Sesser, IL. Sesser pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Dogs can be incredible companions for any family, but when they are neglected or not trained properly they can also be dangerous to neighbors, deliverymen/postmen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can either be because the animal has an aggressive tendency, or because they feel threatened and are protecting their space.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Your injuries deserve medical attention. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. You’ve been attacked, and you do have rights that you can use. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Sesser can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Sesser
Hassakis Law is a local Sesser personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We will take your claim seriously, and we will fight for the recovery and legal compensation you deserve. A dog bite is not a joke, and isn’t something you should just brush off. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, what you should be able to recover from your claim, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Sesser as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Sesser pet owner is willing to do that. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their dog was just acting in their defense. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Sesser secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs are animals with a strong bite force. They are made for killing or injuring other animals. A dog bite is almost assured to leave scars or other deformaties. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Sesser can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – If the bite was bad enough, you might have to see a physical therapist. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. The pet owner will be required, by law, to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had bit someone, before, and the owner did nothing to change its behavior, then you can seek punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your dog bite claim in Sesser may have complexities that make it different from other claims. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Sesser won’t stop fighting for your rights until you get everything you need and deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Sesser – Lawyer near me Sesser
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
We’re going to fight on your side, for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Sesser takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.