Dog Bite Lawyer Sims, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Sims, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Sims is responsible. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be out of fear, an aggressive nature, out of protection of a family member, or because the dog is trying to assert itself.
Dog bites are not a joke, they are often serious injuries that can cause deformities or lasting health issues. Any injuries you have should be taken care of by a doctor. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You’ve been attacked, and you do have rights that you can use. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Sims can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Sims
Hassakis Law is a local Sims personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. These types of cases involve traumatic injuries, and serious medical bills. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. A dog bite is not a joke, and isn’t something you should just brush off. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, how much you can recover for your injuries, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Sims as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Sims pet owner is willing to do that. They’ll say you were responsible for the dog’s actions, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Sims secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs are animals with a strong bite force. Their mouths are made for ripping and puncturing their food. A dog bite is almost assured to leave scars or other deformaties. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. We can make sure that the person responsible for your injuries pays.
- Wages Lost – Injuries, even if they aren’t life-threatening, can cause you to lose work. You can’t afford to miss work. Your family is now suffering because of your loss of work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. All types of rehabilitation cost money. You can legally force the dog owner to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had bit someone, before, and the owner did nothing to change its behavior, then you can seek punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Sims will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Sims – Lawyer near me Sims
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Sims takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.