Dog Bite Lawyer Union County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Union County, IL. Union County pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Poorly trained or poorly cared for dogs can become aggressive and bite neighbors, deliverymen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog bites are not a joke, they are often serious injuries that can cause deformities or lasting health issues. They are serious injuries that deserve to be seen to by a doctor, or a medical professional. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. It’s an attack on you by an untrained and poorly restrained animal, and you have rights. If you’re suffering from the injuries sustained during the bite, and you’re now having to pay for medical bills related to the attack, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Union County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Union County
Hassakis Law is a local Union County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. These types of cases involve traumatic injuries, and serious medical bills. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Union County as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their pet shouldn’t be punished for a one time attack. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Union County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dog’s have powerful jaws and sharp teeth. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Any injury can cause you to miss work. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. Your family is now suffering because of your loss of work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. You shouldn’t have to pay for these classes. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog was known to be an aggressive animal, and the pet owner did nothing to contain their dog, then you can seek further punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your dog bite claim in Union County may have complexities that make it different from other claims. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Union County won’t stop fighting for your rights until you get everything you need and deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Union County – Lawyer near me Union County
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
Hassakis Law is prepared to fight for you. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Union County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.