Dog Bite Lawyer Xenia, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Xenia, IL. Xenia pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Dogs can be incredible companions for any family, but when they are neglected or not trained properly they can also be dangerous to neighbors, deliverymen/postmen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. Your injuries deserve medical attention. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You’ve been attacked, and you do have rights that you can use. If you’re suffering from the injuries sustained during the bite, and you’re now having to pay for medical bills related to the attack, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Xenia can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Xenia
Hassakis Law is a local Xenia personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We know how traumatic a dog attack can be, and how devastating the injuries can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you need more information regarding how a claim is filed, what you should be able to recover from your claim, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Xenia as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They will try to place the blame on your for the attack, or that their dog was just acting in their defense. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Xenia secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have jaws that are built for breaking bones. Their mouths are made for ripping and puncturing their food. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Xenia can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Depending upon the severity of the injury, you may need to see a physical therapist and go through rehabilitation classes. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. The pet owner will be required, by law, to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog has bitten someone before, or if there have been complaints against the animal and the pet owner still refused to properly train their animal, punitive damages can be sought against the pet owner.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your dog bite claim in Xenia may have complexities that make it different from other claims. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Xenia will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Xenia – Lawyer near me Xenia
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. This can be used against the pet owner, especially if they were warned beforehand to properly confine and care for their animal.
We’re going to fight on your side, for your rights. You can get a legal recovery from a dog bite. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Xenia takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.