Dog Bite Lawyer Alexander County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Alexander County, IL. Not every pet owner in Alexander County is a responsible pet owner. Poorly trained or poorly cared for dogs can become aggressive and bite neighbors, deliverymen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can either be because the animal has an aggressive tendency, or because they feel threatened and are protecting their space.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you should always get medical attention for a dog bite. Just because someone says it’s a “dog bite” doesn’t mean you don’t need medical care. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Alexander County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Alexander County
Hassakis Law is a local Alexander County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. These types of cases involve traumatic injuries, and serious medical bills. We WILL defend your rights and recovery. A dog bite isn’t cute or funny, it’s painful and can cause serious injuries. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, how much you can recover for your injuries, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Alexander County as soon as possible. We’re ready to help you recover physically and financially and make sure that you get everything you are owed. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
The dog owner won’t always accept responsibility for the actions of their pet. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their dog was just acting in their defense. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Alexander County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have jaws that are built for breaking bones. Their mouths are made for ripping and puncturing their food. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. We can make sure that the person responsible for your injuries pays.
- Wages Lost – Injuries, even if they aren’t life-threatening, can cause you to lose work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Depending upon the severity of the injury, you may need to see a physical therapist and go through rehabilitation classes. All types of rehabilitation cost money. The pet owner will be required, by law, to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog has bitten someone before, or if there have been complaints against the animal and the pet owner still refused to properly train their animal, punitive damages can be sought against the pet owner.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your claim may require more legal costs, or it may be relatively simple and fast. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Alexander County won’t stop fighting for your rights until you get everything you need and deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Alexander County – Lawyer near me Alexander County
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
Our Team can fight for the judgment, reward, and recover you deserve. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Alexander County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.