Dog Bite Lawyer Benton, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Benton, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Benton is responsible. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be out of fear, an aggressive nature, out of protection of a family member, or because the dog is trying to assert itself.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. Your injuries deserve medical attention. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You’ve been attacked, and you do have rights that you can use. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Benton can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Benton
Hassakis Law is a local Benton personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you have questions regarding the legal process for a dog bite, how much you can recover for your injuries, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Benton as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Benton pet owner is willing to do that. They’ll say you were responsible for the dog’s actions, or that their pet shouldn’t be punished for a one time attack. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Benton secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You can’t afford to miss work. You can’t afford to take off work, and you’ve lost wages because of the dog bite. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. The pet owner will be required, by law, to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your dog bite claim in Benton may have complexities that make it different from other claims. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Benton will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Benton – Lawyer near me Benton
Dogs should never bite anyone, and only do so when they are stressed or are poorly trained. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Benton takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.