Dog Bite Lawyer Chester, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Chester, IL. Chester pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Dogs can be incredible companions for any family, but when they are neglected or not trained properly they can also be dangerous to neighbors, deliverymen/postmen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog bites almost always leave puncture wounds, lacerations, and infections. They are serious injuries that deserve to be seen to by a doctor, or a medical professional. Just because someone says it’s a “dog bite” doesn’t mean you don’t need medical care. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve been forced to miss work and lose wages, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Chester can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Chester
Hassakis Law is a local Chester personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. These types of cases involve traumatic injuries, and serious medical bills. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. A dog bite isn’t cute or funny, it’s painful and can cause serious injuries. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Chester as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Chester secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs are animals with a strong bite force. They are made for killing or injuring other animals. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. You weren’t made to shrug off a dog bite, you will most likely have to see a doctor, and doctors don’t work for free. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Chester can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – Any injury can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. Your family is now suffering because of your loss of work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Depending upon the severity of the injury, you may need to see a physical therapist and go through rehabilitation classes. These classes aren’t free. You can legally force the dog owner to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Every dog bite claim in Chester is unique, and your case may warrant a higher judgment. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Chester won’t stop fighting for your rights until you get everything you need and deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Chester – Lawyer near me Chester
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
Our Team can fight for the judgment, reward, and recover you deserve. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Chester takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.