Dog Bite Lawyer Hamilton County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Hamilton County, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Hamilton County is responsible. Dogs can be incredible companions for any family, but when they are neglected or not trained properly they can also be dangerous to neighbors, deliverymen/postmen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can either be because the animal has an aggressive tendency, or because they feel threatened and are protecting their space.
Dog bites almost always leave puncture wounds, lacerations, and infections. Any injuries you have should be taken care of by a doctor. “It’s just a dog bite” isn’t going to get you medical care or medication for the infection that came from the bite. You didn’t ask to be bit by a dog, and you didn’t ask to take on the medical bills that came from it. If you’re suffering from the injuries sustained during the bite, and you’re now having to pay for medical bills related to the attack, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Hamilton County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Hamilton County
Hassakis Law is a local Hamilton County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We will take your claim seriously, and we will fight for the recovery and legal compensation you deserve. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Hamilton County as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Hamilton County pet owner is willing to do that. They will try to convince you that it’s your fault, or that you provoked the animal, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Hamilton County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs are animals with a strong bite force. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work because your family and lifestyle relies upon your wages. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had bit someone, before, and the owner did nothing to change its behavior, then you can seek punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Hamilton County will always fight on your behalf to make sure that you get everything you deserve, and that the negligent pet owner doesn’t get off free.
Dog Bite Lawyer Hamilton County – Lawyer near me Hamilton County
Dogs should never bite anyone, and only do so when they are stressed or are poorly trained. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We’re going to fight on your side, for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Hamilton County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.