Dog Bite Lawyer Hoyleton, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Hoyleton, IL. Hoyleton pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be out of fear, an aggressive nature, out of protection of a family member, or because the dog is trying to assert itself.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Your injuries deserve medical attention. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You’ve been attacked, and you do have rights that you can use. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Hoyleton can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Hoyleton
Hassakis Law is a local Hoyleton personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. These types of cases involve traumatic injuries, and serious medical bills. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, what you can expect to be awarded for your injuries, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Hoyleton as soon as possible. We’re ready to help you recover physically and financially and make sure that you get everything you are owed. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Hoyleton secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs are animals with a strong bite force. Their mouths are made for ripping and puncturing their food. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Hoyleton can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. The pet owner will be required, by law, to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog has bitten someone before, or if there have been complaints against the animal and the pet owner still refused to properly train their animal, punitive damages can be sought against the pet owner.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Hoyleton fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Hoyleton – Lawyer near me Hoyleton
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. This can be used against the pet owner, especially if they were warned beforehand to properly confine and care for their animal.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Hoyleton takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.