Dog Bite Lawyer Jackson County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Jackson County, IL. Jackson County pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Poorly trained or poorly cared for dogs can become aggressive and bite neighbors, deliverymen, and even family members. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Your injuries deserve medical attention. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you’re suffering from the injuries sustained during the bite, and you’re now having to pay for medical bills related to the attack, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Jackson County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Jackson County
Hassakis Law is a local Jackson County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We’ve fought these claims before and we know how terrible a dog attack can be. We WILL defend your rights and recovery. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you have questions regarding the legal process for a dog bite, what you can expect to be awarded for your injuries, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Jackson County as soon as possible. We’re ready to help you recover physically and financially and make sure that you get everything you are owed. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Jackson County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs are animals with a strong bite force. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. All types of rehabilitation cost money. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog has bitten someone before, or if there have been complaints against the animal and the pet owner still refused to properly train their animal, punitive damages can be sought against the pet owner.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your claim may require more legal costs, or it may be relatively simple and fast. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Jackson County will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Jackson County – Lawyer near me Jackson County
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
Our Team can fight for the judgment, reward, and recover you deserve. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Jackson County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.