Dog Bite Lawyer Randolph County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Randolph County, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Randolph County is responsible. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Any injuries you have should be taken care of by a doctor. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You didn’t ask to be bit by a dog, and you didn’t ask to take on the medical bills that came from it. If you’re suffering from the injuries sustained during the bite, and you’re now having to pay for medical bills related to the attack, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Randolph County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Randolph County
Hassakis Law is a local Randolph County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Randolph County as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Randolph County pet owner is willing to do that. They will try to place the blame on your for the attack, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Randolph County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their mouths are made for ripping and puncturing their food. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. These classes aren’t free. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog was known to be an aggressive animal, and the pet owner did nothing to contain their dog, then you can seek further punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
While these are the most common recoveries we get for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Randolph County will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Randolph County – Lawyer near me Randolph County
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. This can be used against the pet owner, especially if they were warned beforehand to properly confine and care for their animal.
Hassakis Law is prepared to fight for you. You can get a legal recovery from a dog bite. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Randolph County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.