Dog Bite Lawyer Sparta, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Sparta, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Sparta is responsible. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be because the person was antagonizing the animal, was in an area the dog thinks it protects, or because the animal has been poorly trained.
Dog bites are not a joke, they are often serious injuries that can cause deformities or lasting health issues. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you should always get medical attention for a dog bite. Don’t let someone talk you out of medical care because it’s a “dog bite”. You didn’t ask to be bit by a dog, and you didn’t ask to take on the medical bills that came from it. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Sparta can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Sparta
Hassakis Law is a local Sparta personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We will take your claim seriously, and we will fight for the recovery and legal compensation you deserve. A dog bite isn’t cute or funny, it’s painful and can cause serious injuries. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, what you can expect to be awarded for your injuries, and how the dog owner will be liable, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Sparta as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They will try to place the blame on your for the attack, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Sparta secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have jaws that are built for breaking bones. They are made for killing or injuring other animals. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You can’t afford to miss work. Your family is now suffering because of your loss of work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog has bitten someone before, or if there have been complaints against the animal and the pet owner still refused to properly train their animal, punitive damages can be sought against the pet owner.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your dog bite claim in Sparta may have complexities that make it different from other claims. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Sparta will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Sparta – Lawyer near me Sparta
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. This can be used against the pet owner, especially if they were warned beforehand to properly confine and care for their animal.
Our Team can fight for the judgment, reward, and recover you deserve. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Sparta takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.