Dog Bite Lawyer Waltonville, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Waltonville, IL. Waltonville pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, it can either be because the animal has an aggressive tendency, or because they feel threatened and are protecting their space.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. They are serious injuries that deserve to be seen to by a doctor, or a medical professional. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. You didn’t ask to be bit by a dog, and you didn’t ask to take on the medical bills that came from it. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Waltonville can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Waltonville
Hassakis Law is a local Waltonville personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We will take your claim seriously, and we will fight for the recovery and legal compensation you deserve. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, what you can expect to be awarded for your injuries, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Waltonville as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Waltonville secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dog’s have powerful jaws and sharp teeth. They are made for killing or injuring other animals. A dog bite is almost assured to leave scars or other deformaties. You weren’t made to shrug off a dog bite, you will most likely have to see a doctor, and doctors don’t work for free. We can help you get the full cost of these medical bills covered so that you don’t have to worry about the stress of repaying them.
- Wages Lost – Any injury can cause you to miss work. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Depending upon the severity of the injury, you may need to see a physical therapist and go through rehabilitation classes. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Waltonville won’t stop fighting for your rights until you get everything you need and deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Waltonville – Lawyer near me Waltonville
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
Hassakis Law is prepared to fight for you. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Waltonville takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.