Dog Bite Lawyer Allendale, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Allendale, IL. Not every pet owner in Allendale is a responsible pet owner. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be out of fear, an aggressive nature, out of protection of a family member, or because the dog is trying to assert itself.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. Any injuries you have should be taken care of by a doctor. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. You didn’t ask to be bit by a dog, and you didn’t ask to take on the medical bills that came from it. If you’re suffering from the injuries sustained during the bite, and you’re now having to pay for medical bills related to the attack, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Allendale can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Allendale
Hassakis Law is a local Allendale personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We’ve fought these claims before and we know how terrible a dog attack can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, what you should be able to recover from your claim, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Allendale as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Allendale pet owner is willing to do that. They’ll say you were responsible for the dog’s actions, or that their dog was just acting in their defense. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Allendale secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have jaws that are built for breaking bones. They are made for killing or injuring other animals. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. We can make sure that the person responsible for your injuries pays.
- Wages Lost – Injuries, even if they aren’t life-threatening, can cause you to lose work. You can’t afford to miss work. You can’t afford to take off work, and you’ve lost wages because of the dog bite. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. You can legally force the dog owner to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog was known to be an aggressive animal, and the pet owner did nothing to contain their dog, then you can seek further punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your claim may require more legal costs, or it may be relatively simple and fast. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Allendale will always fight on your behalf to make sure that you get everything you deserve, and that the negligent pet owner doesn’t get off free.
Dog Bite Lawyer Allendale – Lawyer near me Allendale
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet deserves a good stable home that will make them feel comfortable, and if the pet owner can’t provide that, and the animal attacks someone, the owner is liable.
We’re going to fight on your side, for your rights. You can get a legal recovery from a dog bite. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Allendale takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.