Why Select Hassakis & Hassakis, P.C. as Your trusted and Experienced Counsel?
- When selecting an attorney for representation, do you ask whether he or she has legal malpractice insurance coverage? We carry some of the very best coverage in more than adequate amounts and have done so continually since 1950. Be aware that in 2014 only 52% of all Illinois Lawyers had even the most modest coverage.
- Do you know whether your deposited monies or recoveries in a case are protected in your lawyer’s IOLTA account? This is a bank account required by the Illinois Supreme Court to be maintained by all Illinois attorneys for their clients and the safekeeping of client funds until transferred to the client or the client’s designee. Yes, we have an IOLTA account and have so continually since the State’s inception of such accounts in Illinois on January 1, 2010. But be aware that in 2014 only 81% of lawyers in private practice maintained such accounts.
- We take pride in our firm that all our lawyers regularly contribute their time and talents as well as monetary contributions to pro-bono legal organizations and charities.
- Do you know whether the lawyer you are considering to retain regularly attends quality containing legal education courses in his or her practice areas? Yes, we certainly do at Hassakis & Hassakis, P.C. and have done so steadily since 1950.
- Does the firm you’re considering have outstanding ratings by the primary rating bodies in Illinois? Well, we at Hassakis & Hassakis, P.C. do. Check out more of our accolades, awards and outstanding ratings on our Firm Overview page.
- We encourage you to do your due diligence in selecting counsel. Ask for all the above credentials and then don’t be shy to ask the firm for references in your area. We know that you will find that Hassakis & Hassakis, P.C. stands out above the rest. And once selected as your attorney, we work with you in and around where you are; meeting normally in person, face-to-face, and all by and with our same experienced firm attorney.