Dog Bite Lawyer Bond County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Bond County, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Bond County is responsible. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be out of fear, an aggressive nature, out of protection of a family member, or because the dog is trying to assert itself.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. They are serious injuries that deserve to be seen to by a doctor, or a medical professional. Just because someone says it’s a “dog bite” doesn’t mean you don’t need medical care. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to take days off of work to get the medical treatment you need for the attack, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Bond County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Bond County
Hassakis Law is a local Bond County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We WILL defend your rights and recovery. A dog bite is not a joke, and isn’t something you should just brush off. You have rights. If you need more information regarding how a claim is filed, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Bond County as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They will try to place the blame on your for the attack, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Bond County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dog’s have powerful jaws and sharp teeth. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. We can make sure that the person responsible for your injuries pays.
- Wages Lost – Any injury can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work. You can’t afford to take off work, and you’ve lost wages because of the dog bite. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. You shouldn’t have to pay for these classes. You can legally force the dog owner to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog was known to be an aggressive animal, and the pet owner did nothing to contain their dog, then you can seek further punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Bond County will always fight on your behalf to make sure that you get everything you deserve, and that the negligent pet owner doesn’t get off free.
Dog Bite Lawyer Bond County – Lawyer near me Bond County
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
Hassakis Law is prepared to fight for you. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Bond County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.