Dog Bite Lawyer Evansville, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Evansville, IL. Not every pet owner in Evansville is a responsible pet owner. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be out of fear, an aggressive nature, out of protection of a family member, or because the dog is trying to assert itself.
Dog bites almost always leave puncture wounds, lacerations, and infections. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you should always get medical attention for a dog bite. Just because someone says it’s a “dog bite” doesn’t mean you don’t need medical care. You didn’t ask to be bit by a dog, and you didn’t ask to take on the medical bills that came from it. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Evansville can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Evansville
Hassakis Law is a local Evansville personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you need more information regarding how a claim is filed, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Evansville as soon as possible. We’re ready to help you recover physically and financially and make sure that you get everything you are owed. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Evansville secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dog’s have powerful jaws and sharp teeth. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When they bite, they almost always leave lasting scars and cause serious injuries. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Evansville can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – A dog bite can cause you to miss work. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. You can’t afford to take off work, and you’ve lost wages because of the dog bite. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. These classes aren’t free. The dog owner can be held liable for these costs.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog was known to be an aggressive animal, and the pet owner did nothing to contain their dog, then you can seek further punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your claim may require more legal costs, or it may be relatively simple and fast. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Evansville will always fight on your behalf to make sure that you get everything you deserve, and that the negligent pet owner doesn’t get off free.
Dog Bite Lawyer Evansville – Lawyer near me Evansville
Dogs bite when they aren’t being taken care of, or when they are negliected. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Evansville takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.