Dog Bite Lawyer Hardin County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Hardin County, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Hardin County is responsible. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. Any injuries you have should be taken care of by a doctor. “It’s just a dog bite” isn’t going to get you medical care or medication for the infection that came from the bite. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Hardin County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Hardin County
Hassakis Law is a local Hardin County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We know how traumatic a dog attack can be, and how devastating the injuries can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. A dog bite isn’t cute or funny, it’s painful and can cause serious injuries. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, how much you can recover for your injuries, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Hardin County as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They’ll say you were responsible for the dog’s actions, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Hardin County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dog’s have powerful jaws and sharp teeth. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Hardin County can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. You shouldn’t have to pay for these classes. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal fees can be recovered against the pet owners insurance policies.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Every dog bite claim in Hardin County is unique, and your case may warrant a higher judgment. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Hardin County will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Hardin County – Lawyer near me Hardin County
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. This can be used against the pet owner, especially if they were warned beforehand to properly confine and care for their animal.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Hardin County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.