Dog Bite Lawyer Steeleville, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Steeleville, IL. Owning a dog is a responsibility, and not every Steeleville resident treats pet ownership as seriously as they should. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can either be because the animal has an aggressive tendency, or because they feel threatened and are protecting their space.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. They are serious injuries that deserve to be seen to by a doctor, or a medical professional. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve been forced to miss work and lose wages, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Steeleville can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Steeleville
Hassakis Law is a local Steeleville personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. Our team has seen how devastating a dog attack injury can be. We WILL defend your rights and recovery. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Steeleville as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They will try to place the blame on your for the attack, or that the dog has never done that before and that they shouldn’t be punished. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Steeleville secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have jaws that are built for breaking bones. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. A dog bite can leave scars, tears in the skin, or other types of deformities. Your injuries may be severe enough that surgery will be required, which always costs. We can help you get the full cost of these medical bills covered so that you don’t have to worry about the stress of repaying them.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You can’t afford to miss work. You can’t afford to take off work, and you’ve lost wages because of the dog bite. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. All types of rehabilitation cost money. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
These are the most common types of rewards we secure for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Steeleville fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Steeleville – Lawyer near me Steeleville
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
Hassakis Law is prepared to fight for you. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Steeleville takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.