Dog Bite Lawyer Wabash County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Wabash County, IL. Wabash County pet owners don’t always confine and leash their animals as they are required. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. They are serious injuries that deserve to be seen to by a doctor, or a medical professional. Just because someone says it’s a “dog bite” doesn’t mean you don’t need medical care. It’s an attack on you by an untrained and poorly restrained animal, and you have rights. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Wabash County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Wabash County
Hassakis Law is a local Wabash County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We’ve fought these claims before and we know how terrible a dog attack can be. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. A dog bite isn’t cute or funny, it’s painful and can cause serious injuries. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, how much you can be awarded for your dog bite claim, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Wabash County as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
The dog owner won’t always accept responsibility for the actions of their pet. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their pet shouldn’t be punished for a one time attack. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Wabash County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Dog bites will require medical attention, which isn’t free. We can make sure that the person responsible for your injuries pays.
- Wages Lost – Injuries, even if they aren’t life-threatening, can cause you to lose work. You can’t afford to miss work. You can’t afford to take off work, and you’ve lost wages because of the dog bite. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. The pet owner will be required, by law, to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had a history of biting, with no recourse taken to curb its actions, punitive damages can be sought.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Every dog bite claim in Wabash County is unique, and your case may warrant a higher judgment. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Wabash County fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Wabash County – Lawyer near me Wabash County
Dogs should never bite anyone, and only do so when they are stressed or are poorly trained. This can be used against the pet owner, especially if they were warned beforehand to properly confine and care for their animal.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog Bites are no laughing matter, and should always be treated seriously. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Wabash County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.