Dog Bite Lawyer Williamson County, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Williamson County, IL. Dogs should always be properly confined and controlled, but not every pet owner in Williamson County is responsible. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, they typically do it out of fear, or because the animal is aggressive and protecting what they consider to be their territory.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. They are serious injuries that deserve to be seen to by a doctor, or a medical professional. Do not let your neighbor, friends, or family convince you that it’s just a “dog bite,” its not. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you’re suffering from the injuries sustained during the bite, and you’re now having to pay for medical bills related to the attack, or you’ve had to call in sick or use your hard earned vacation days, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Williamson County can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Williamson County
Hassakis Law is a local Williamson County personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. These types of cases involve traumatic injuries, and serious medical bills. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. Don’t try to shrug off your injuries. You have rights. If you’re confused by how the legal process works, how much you can recover for your injuries, or how the dog and the pet owner will be held legally responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Williamson County as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
When a dog attack happens, sometimes the owner of the animal won’t want to admit fault because then they will also have to pay for the medical bills and the damages their pet caused. They’ll be mad at you for the dog attacking you, or that their dog has never bit anyone before and that you must have provoked it. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Williamson County secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. Your dog bite may need to be seen to by a medical professional. Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Williamson County can make sure that you don’t have to pay for the damages done to you.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You work hard for your money, and you have bills that have to be paid. Your family is now suffering because of your loss of work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – You may need physical therapy for your injury, or other types of classes to fully heal. These class cost money that you wouldn’t have to pay for if the dog hadn’t attacked you. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had bit someone, before, and the owner did nothing to change its behavior, then you can seek punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Any legal costs that you’ve sustained because of the claim can be recovered from the defendant and their insurance, if applicable.
We recover many different costs for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your claim may require more legal costs, or it may be relatively simple and fast. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Williamson County will make sure that the dog owner pays what they owe you, and that you get the settlement you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Williamson County – Lawyer near me Williamson County
Dogs bite when they haven’t been properly trained, or when they are stressed because of their living conditions. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We can and will fight for your rights. Dog bites are serious attacks and should be treated as such. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Williamson County takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.