Dog Bite Lawyer Worden, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Worden, IL. Not every pet owner in Worden is a responsible pet owner. Even though they are man’s best friend, dogs are still animals and will attack or bite if they feel threatened or are poorly trained. When a dog bites someone, it can be out of fear, an aggressive nature, out of protection of a family member, or because the dog is trying to assert itself.
Dog’s have sharp teeth that leave terrible scars or injuries. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you should always get medical attention for a dog bite. “It’s just a dog bite” isn’t going to get you medical care or medication for the infection that came from the bite. You have rights, and you should use your rights to protect your health and well being. If you’re hurt, suffering, and now have expensive medical bills to cover, or you’ve been forced to miss work and lose wages, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Worden can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Worden
Hassakis Law is a local Worden personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. These types of cases involve traumatic injuries, and serious medical bills. We will fight for your rights every step of the way. A dog bite is not a joke, and isn’t something you should just brush off. You have rights. If you aren’t sure how to start your dog bite claim, what you should be able to recover from your claim, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Worden as soon as possible. We want to help you get the recovery, compensation and respect you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
Accepting responsibility for a dog bite means having to pay the bills for the damages, and not every Worden pet owner is willing to do that. They’ll say you were responsible for the dog’s actions, or that their pet shouldn’t be punished for a one time attack. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Worden secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dog’s have powerful jaws and sharp teeth. Their teeth are made for puncturing and holding prey. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. You weren’t made to shrug off a dog bite, you will most likely have to see a doctor, and doctors don’t work for free. We can make sure that the person responsible for your injuries pays.
- Wages Lost – Injuries that affect your mobility and cause you to miss work and wages. You can’t afford to miss work. If you hadn’t been bitten, then you wouldn’t have had to miss work. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – If the bite was bad enough, you might have to see a physical therapist. You shouldn’t have to pay for these classes. These costs can be recovered in a dog bite claim.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog was known to be an aggressive animal, and the pet owner did nothing to contain their dog, then you can seek further punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
While these are the most common recoveries we get for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Worden fight for your rights, recovery, and to hold the dog owner responsible.
Dog Bite Lawyer Worden – Lawyer near me Worden
Dogs bite when they aren’t being taken care of, or when they are negliected. This can be used against the pet owner, especially if they were warned beforehand to properly confine and care for their animal.
We can and will fight for your rights. You can get a legal recovery from a dog bite. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Worden takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.