About Paul E. H. Rademacher
Paul E.H. Rademacher concentrates his practice in the area personal injury litigation with an emphasis in medical malpractice. From the beginning of his career, Paul has dedicated himself to the study of medical literature and possesses a firm foundation in law and medicine from which he advocates on behalf of the firm’s medical malpractice victims. Prior to joining the firm, Paul represented physicians and hospitals at a prominent defense firm where he had the opportunity to learn how doctors and hospitals defended negligent care. Given his unique perspective, Paul has played a key role in several six-figure and seven-figure settlements involving medical malpractice injuries. Recently, his deposition of a defense-hired genetics expert resulted in that expert’s testimony being abandoned in a birth injury lawsuit. He has recently been recognized by his peers as an “Emerging Lawyer” ranking him among the top of Illinois lawyers under the age of 40.
Prior to becoming a trial lawyer, Paul received his law degree from Saint Louis University School of law where he graduated with honors and near the top of his class. During law school, he served as a teaching assistant and mentor to first-year law students in the areas of legal research and writing and he served as an Editor to the SLU Law Journal. Paul demonstrated excellence in evidence and trial advocacy and was elected by his professors to serve as a Pupil to the Theodore McMillian American Inn of Court prior to his graduation – an honor and opportunity he remains grateful for.
A natural-born competitor, Paul grew up in the Southern Illinois town of Mount Olive where he was an IHSA All-State athlete and graduate of Mount Olive High School. Paul currently lives in Edwardsville, Illinois with his wife, Rachel, their son, Eliot, and his golden retriever, Luna. When he is not representing his clients, Paul does his best to keep up with the national trends in deposition and trial practice to stay sharp.
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
Areas of Practice
Bar/Professional Association Involvement
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- ISBA Leadership Academy (2019-2020)
- Illinois Bar Journal Editorial Board (2020 – present)
- Emerging Lawyer (2021-present): Paul Paul Rademacher has been recognized by Leading Lawyers publication as an “Emerging Lawyer” for his professional excellence, record of success, and experience. Less than 2% of all lawyers under the age of 40 and licensed in each state have received this distinction.