Dog Bite Lawyer Fairview Heights, IL
Dog Bite Lawyer Fairview Heights, IL. Owning a dog is a responsibility, and not every Fairview Heights resident treats pet ownership as seriously as they should. Dogs ate great pets and companions, but they can also be vicious animals went they aren’t obedience trained. When a dog bites someone, it can either be because the animal has an aggressive tendency, or because they feel threatened and are protecting their space.
Dog bites can leave damaging scars, infections, and worse. Your injuries deserve medical attention. Just because someone says it’s a “dog bite” doesn’t mean you don’t need medical care. It’s an attack on you by an untrained and poorly restrained animal, and you have rights. If you have serious injuries that resulted from the attack, and now your trying to decide how to pay off medical bills, or you’ve had to take leave to get the medical care you deserve for your injuries, you do have rights, and a dog bite lawyer in Fairview Heights can help you with your claim.
Legal Help for a Dog Bite – Dog Bite Lawyer in Fairview Heights
Hassakis Law is a local Fairview Heights personal injury law firm that takes on dog bite claims. We’ve fought these claims before and we know how terrible a dog attack can be. We have years of experience to use to fight for your full recovery and your legal rights. You’re injuries are no laughing matter, you’re hurt and you need help. You have rights. If you need more information regarding how a claim is filed, what you should be able to recover from your claim, and how the pet owner and animal will be held responsible, speak with our Dog Bite Lawyers in Fairview Heights as soon as possible. We can help you get what you need, and what you deserve. Click HERE to call or contact our Lawyers.
Dog Bite Claims – How can a Lawyer help?
If the pet owner won’t admit that their dog was responsible, or they are fighting you on the medical bills, it can be hard to get what you need. They will try to convince you that it’s your fault, or that you provoked the animal, or that their pet shouldn’t be punished for a one time attack. That is a ridiculous claim. They are responsible. Here are several types of recoveries that our Dog Bite Lawyers in Fairview Heights secure for our clients:
- Medical Damages – Dogs have some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom. Their teeth are designed to cause maximum damage. When a dog bites, they try to rip and thrash their target, which can leave serious damages. You weren’t made to shrug off a dog bite, you will most likely have to see a doctor, and doctors don’t work for free. Our Dog Bite Claims team can make sure that all of your expenses are covered.
- Wages Lost – Any injury can cause you to miss work. You can’t afford to miss work. You need your wages and bills are now tight because of the dog attack. We can make sure that you get paid for your lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs – Your Dog Bite Injury may require that you go through physical rehab. You shouldn’t have to pay for these classes. The pet owner will be required, by law, to pay for these classes.
- Punitive Damages – If the dog had bit someone, before, and the owner did nothing to change its behavior, then you can seek punitive damages.
- Legal Costs – Your legal costs can be recovered through court actions and settlements that we will secure for you.
We understand that many different costs that come with a dog bite case, and we always fight hard for our dog bite clients, this isn’t the complete comprehensive list. Your case may be different and you may have more needs that need to be litigated. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Fairview Heights won’t stop fighting for your rights until you get everything you need and deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fairview Heights – Lawyer near me Fairview Heights
Dog bites don’t just happen randomly, there are always signs that point either to prior negligence or a lack of confinement of the animal, or a history of aggressive behavior from the animal. Every pet owner should properly confine and provide for their pet, its the law.
We can and will fight for your rights. You can get a legal recovery from a dog bite. Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Fairview Heights takes on dog bite claims and we fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. If you have questions about how the legal proceedings work, what you can expect to recover, or what will happen to the animal during the claim, speak with our lawyers by calling 1-800-553-3125, or by clicking HERE and filling out the contact form.