Personal Injury Lawyer Chester
Personal Injury Lawyer Chester, Illinois. An accident has happened, and now either you, or someone you love is injured. Due to the negligence of another, your way of life has substantially changed. The injuries you’ve sustained because of the incident have caused you to lose work, and possibly even take expensive medication required to deal with the injuries. This isn’t acceptable. You or your family member should not have to live with unbearable pain and suffering while the insurance corporation and the other side’s lawyers try to drag out your personal injury claim. You need an experienced and qualified personal injury lawyer in Chester to protect your legal suite and to fight against the lawyers and insurance agents that are going to try to take away your recovery.
Personal Injury Claim Chester – Southern Illinois
Personal Injury Claims in Chester are serious and should only be undertaken by serious personal injury lawyers who are dedicated to protecting their fellow Chester citizens. We are Hassakis & Hassakis, the premier Personal Injury Law Firm in Southern Illinois and we have provided our clients with qualified and exceptional legal expertise since 1950.
We pride ourselves on the personal attention and tailored legal representation that all of our clients receive from our personal injury attorneys. We are passionate about our clients. We enjoy getting to know them and building a lasting relationship with them. Our injury attorneys are not only aggressive and effective litigators, but counselors. We are Chester injury lawyers who care. We are here to help you through the legal process, and we love what we do.
Personal Injury Attorney Chester – Personal Injury Cases
We have a client-centered approach to our Chester personal injury cases. Every case we take on, we pursue as if it were certain to go to trial so that regardless of what happens during the case, we will always be ready . We know which steps to take to ensure your maximum recovery and compensation. We want you to get the recovery you need as quickly as possible so that you can focus on healing and repairing your life.
Here are several types of personal injury cases that our Chester lawyers pursue:
- Car Accidents – A car accident is a traumatic event that happens in a matter of moments. In addition to physical suffering, you may have to deal with financial and medical expenses. This level of stress can lead to other health issues. Hiring the right Personal Injury Attorney in Chester can be the difference between a full recovery, and years of pain and legal battles.
- Truck Wrecks – Truck Accidents are violent and destructive events that can seriously maim and even lead to the deaths of those involved. When you, or someone you love has been seriously injured as a result of a truck drivers negligence, you need an experienced Chester personal injury lawyer to protect the rights of you or your loved ones.
- Workers Compensation – If you have been hurt in a workplace accident, you are probably concerned about lost wages, the cost of medical care and possibly even issues of vocational rehabilitation and retraining. Work Comp benefits and laws are designed to protect the rights of workers when they are injured. At Hassakis & Hassakis, P.C. we want to help you get the benefits you deserve so you can move on with your life.
- Wrongful Death – The Personal Injury Lawyers at Hassakis Law believe in aggressively pursuing wrongful death claims for Illinois residents. Because of the careless and reckless actions of a company, corporations, or individual, a member of your family has passed. No amount of financial recovery will ever replace your family member, but our lawyers will fight to ensure that the individual or business responsible for your loved one’s death is held accountable.
- Medical Malpractice – We trust that doctors will always make the correct choices regarding our health. Most often they do. However, when a medical professional makes a decision for your health or the health of a family member, and that decision has an adverse or negative effect on your health, they should be held accountable for their error. These cases should only be pursued with the help of a personal injury lawyer in Chester.
- Injury Claims – We handle all aspects and types of personal injury cases. Even if your personal injury case in Chester isn’t listed here, we probably have the experience in the area you require.
The Personal Injury Attorneys of Hassakis Law are proud to provide Illinois residents with exceptional legal guidance. If you are injured and another person, business, or corporation is to blame, you need an experienced injury attorney in Chester to pursue your claim. You need an experienced and dedicated team to fight on your behalf.
Personal Injury Lawyer Chester – Protecting Southern Illinois
There is no law that requires you to suffer in silence. If you’ve been injured and the injury is caused by another individual, regardless of how the incident happened, you need a Chester injury attorney to fight for and defend your rights. You need to be aware of the laws that can be used to substantiate your case and the Illinois statutes that will help determine what you are legally obliged to recover in medical expenses, financial awards, and other types of recoveries that could apply to your personal injury claim. If you need more information on how our Personal Injury Lawyers in Chester can help you, call or contact us now.