Personal Injury Lawyer Freeburg
Personal Injury Lawyer Freeburg, Illinois. You’ve been injured. Due to the negligence of another, your way of life has substantially changed. Your injuries resulting from this accident have caused you to lose work and money as you’ve tried to deal with the substantial medical bills. This isn’t acceptable. You should not have to suffer through your personal injury claim. You need an experienced and qualified personal injury lawyer in Freeburg to protect your case and to ensure that you get the recovery and medical attention you deserve when you need it.
Personal Injury Claim Freeburg – Southern Illinois
Personal Injury Claims in Freeburg require the attention of personal injury lawyers who are invested in protecting the rights of their neighbors and fellow citizens. We are Hassakis & Hassakis, the premier Personal Injury Law Firm in Southern Illinois and we have provided our clients with qualified and exceptional legal expertise since 1950.
We pride ourselves on the personal attention and tailored legal representation that all of our clients receive from our personal injury attorneys. We are passionate about our clients. We enjoy getting to know them and building a lasting relationship with them. Our injury attorneys are not only aggressive and effective litigators, but counselors. We are Freeburg injury lawyers who care. We are here to help you through the legal process, and we love what we do.
Personal Injury Attorney Freeburg – Personal Injury Cases
Our approach to ever case is client centered Freeburg personal injury cases. We prepare every case . We know which steps to take to ensure your maximum recovery and compensation. We want you to get the recovery you need as quickly as possible so that you can focus on healing and repairing your life.
Here are several types of personal injury cases that our Freeburg lawyers pursue:
- Car Accidents – Car Accidents are violent wrecks that happen in moments. In addition to physical suffering, you have to contend with the financial problems that are caused by an auto collision including the medical bills, the costs of physical rehabilitation, medication expenses and the cost of repairing damages to your vehicle. This amount of stress can often be unbearable. Hiring the right Personal Injury Attorney in Freeburg can be the difference between a full recovery, and years of pain and legal battles.
- Truck Wrecks – Truck Accidents are terrible wreck that often lead to catastrophic injuries and death. When you, or someone you love has been seriously injured because of a tractor-trailer drivers reckless actions, you need an experienced Freeburg personal injury lawyer to protect the rights of you or your loved ones.
- Workers Compensation – If you have been hurt in a workplace accident, you’re most likely going to be worried about how your going to pay your bills, put food on the table, and what the status of your employment is going to be while your recovering. Work Comp benefits and laws are designed to protect the rights of workers when they are injured. At Hassakis & Hassakis, P.C. we want to help you get the benefits you deserve so you can move on with your life.
- Wrongful Death – The Personal Injury Lawyers at Hassakis Law believe in aggressively pursuing wrongful death claims for Illinois residents. Because of the careless and reckless actions of a company, corporations, or individual, a member of your family has passed. No amount of financial recovery will ever replace your family member, but our lawyers will fight to ensure that the individual or business responsible for your loved one’s death is held accountable.
- Medical Malpractice – We rely on doctors and physicians to make the correct choices when deciding our health. Most often they do. However, when a medical professional makes a decision for your health or the health of a family member, and that decision has an adverse or negative effect on your health, they should be held accountable for their error. These cases should only be pursued with the help of a personal injury lawyer in Freeburg.
- Injury Claims – We handle all types of personal injury cases, whether it was an intentional act, dram shop issue, or another type of case. Even if your personal injury case in Freeburg isn’t listed here, we probably have the experience in the area you require.
The Personal Injury Attorneys of Hassakis Law are proud to provide Illinois residents with exceptional legal guidance. If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligent actions, you need an experienced injury attorney in Freeburg to pursue your claim. You need an experienced and dedicated team to fight on your behalf.
Personal Injury Lawyer Freeburg – Protecting Southern Illinois
You should not have to suffer because of your injury case. If you’ve been injured and the injury is caused by another individual, regardless of how the incident happened, you need a Freeburg injury attorney to fight for and defend your rights. You need to be aware of the laws that can be used to substantiate your case and the Illinois statutes that will help determine what you are legally obliged to recover in medical expenses, financial awards, and other types of recoveries that could apply to your personal injury claim. If you need more information on how our Personal Injury Lawyers in Freeburg can help you, call or contact us now.