Personal Injury Law Firm
Illinois Statewide Attorneys Providing Excellent Representation
The Illinois law firm, Hassakis & Hassakis, P.C. concentrates on all types of personal injury, workers’ compensation and medical malpractice litigation. Our lawyers have been providing client-centered legal services to our neighbors since 1950. In every case that we handle, we strive to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
We have unique knowledge and insight that can only be gained through close interactions with our clients and years of legal experience. This personal commitment and one-on-one attention allows us to better know our clients and their individual needs.
A Distinguished Boutique Law Firm
We are a boutique law firm that focuses on personal injury litigation. Our small size and tailored practice allows us to be nimble and responsive to client needs. Unlike many larger, big city law firms we are able to really get to know our clients and provide quality legal services while keeping our costs at a minimum. For the past 63 years, we have established ourselves as a credible and distinguished firm in Illinois.
The attorneys Mark D. Hassakis and Josh A. Humbrecht at Hassakis & Hassakis, P.C. have successfully handled all types of personal injury cases, including the following:
- Personal Injury Accidents: If you have been injured in a car/truck accident, boating accident or railroad accident, we have the experience to help you recover the compensation that you deserve.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you have been injured at work or on-the-job in Illinois, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. The workers’ compensation system’s purpose is to minimize the impact of work-related injuries or illnesses on workers and employers.
- Wrongful Death: If a loved one has died due to someone else’s malpractice, negligence or fault, we can represent you to recover and best compensate you for your loss. There is nothing we can do to take the pain away, and no amount of compensation from the party at fault will bring your loved one back; however, you should be compensated for your loss, and we can help.
- Premises Liability: The landowners and manager of grocery stores, hotels and motels, restaurants, office buildings, retail stores and other public places have a legal duty to keep these public places safe for their customers. Unfortunately, these public places have many unseen dangers, and falls are common. If you have been injured due to someone else’s lack of due diligence, we can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: If your medical provider failed to follow the standard of care and made a serious error, you need an experienced medical malpractice attorney.
- Nursing Home Negligence: When individuals suffer abuse or neglect in nursing homes, hospitals or assisted living facilities, they are entitled to compensation. We are dedicated to helping victims of negligence and abuse — whether from nursing home negligence or medical malpractice — obtain the legal assistance and compensation they deserve.
- Products Liability: A product defect may have resulted from a mistake in design, making, labeling, and even packaging. Whatever the reason for the defect, the injuries can be devastating. Our attorneys have experience representing people injured by defective products against the manufacturers. We can help you.
- Social Security Disability: If you need to file for disability benefits, or if your benefits have been denied and you need to appeal, we can help you through this process so you can get the benefits you need.
In addition to the above, we also represent clients at formal, administrative hearings before the Secretary of State for driving relief in DUI and other excessive violation cases. If your driver’s license has been suspended or revoked, we can help.
Serving Illinois for 63 Years
Contact us for a free consultation regarding your personal injury case. In addition to our offices in Chicago, Mount Vernon, Belleville, Effingham, Mount Carmel, Vandalia, Olney, and Marion our attorneys are glad to come to your home, hospital room or meeting place in or near your hometown to work with you, at no extra charge.
Spanish translation services available. Servicios de Traducción en Español Disponibles.
Greek translation services available. μιλούν ελληνικά.